Classical Spanish Guitar for your Ceremony
The gentle ambience and romantic mood created by the beautiful sound of the classical Spanish guitar is popular with many brides as the chosen music for their civil ceremony or church wedding.
When it comes to choosing the music for the ceremony many brides want the more traditional “bridal chorus” and the traditional “wedding march” for when she is entering the ceremony and for when the bride and groom are exiting after the ceremony. Other couples prefer to have “non-traditional” pieces of music to be played for these aspects of the ceremony. Whatever your choices they can all be performed on the Spanish guitar.
If your chosen pieces of music are not in my repertoire it is still possible for me to learn or to arrange new pieces especially for your wedding. Please don’t hesitate to ask.
Guitar Music for your drinks reception and/or wedding breakfast
Most brides and grooms want some form of entertainment for their guests during the drinks reception so as to provide a nice atmosphere for their wedding guests.
The sound and visual effect of a live musician will keep your guests entertained and provide a great “post-ceremony” atmosphere as guests are chatting and enjoying the day whilst the happy couple are busy having photographs taken.
The gentle sound of the classical Spanish guitar during your wedding breakfast will provide the perfect backdrop and subtle background sounds for you and your guests to enjoy without being too loud or obtrusive whilst adding finesse to the occasion.
Classical Spanish Guitar Packages
- Background music played as guests are arriving
- Music of your choice played as the Bride enters for the ceremony
- Selected pieces played as you sign the register
- Music of your choice played as the bride and groom exit after the ceremony
- Music performed for you and your guests prior to the wedding breakfast and whilst photographs are being taken
- Ambient background music played throughout the meal prior to speeches. I can also provide a cordless microphone system for you to use when making speeches.